almost done this pile !!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kodiakattack

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Been working on this one for a while , this is pics of it already half done. I kept forgetting my camera !!! Next time i go up i will take more of it almost
done. I go when i have time and no one else touches it so i can leave some cut. It is mostly maple with some beech and cherry!!:bang:

:msp_ohmy: heck of a pile of wood you will end up with.. Keep going.. i see the light at the end of a tunnel... :msp_sneaky:

Yeah that qualifies as a pile. So what's the story behind it?

P.S. That bar looks brand new. Either it is, or you aren't working hard enough.

The saw is new she has had about 10 tanks of fuel through her! The paint is off the other side a bit more !! LOL ! I spray it off and clean every time before i sharpen it , so it stays looking new !! This is a place where every once and a while they take out some trees to create more room and i am the guy who gets it all !! Lucky me , so i like to clean it up quick and get it out of the way so they can work without the pile in ther way .:msp_thumbsup:

Well, heck ya!

You can't beat that by much! Beauty wood all stacked up, easy access..what's not to like?

200727d1317164976-cottage-1rst-day-school-087-jpg

200728d1317164983-cottage-1rst-day-school-088-jpg

200729d1317164990-cottage-1rst-day-school-089-jpg

Been working on this one for a while , this is pics of it already half done. I kept forgetting my camera !!! Next time i go up i will take more of it almost
done. I go when i have time and no one else touches it so i can leave some cut. It is mostly maple with some beech and cherry!!:bang:

Latest posts

Back