• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold almost new cs-310 and chainsaw tools

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o8f150

Tree Freak
Reaction score
I have already sold most all of my saws,,,tools ect ect,,, this is the last of it I will be selling and the rest will be going to my good friend and neighbor after I start pushing up daiseys,, the stuff I have sold I know he would not have any use for it,, ok,, here we go,,,
this is and echo 310 with a 14" b/c with extra chain,, it has roughly 1 hour run time on it since new,, I did a MM and trimmed limiters,,, asking $120.00 and that's shipped to the lower 48 states,,
next is NEW clutch tools for the 372xp and 346xp,, bought them new a few years ago and never used them,, asking $25.00 for both of them and that's shipped to the lower 48
last,,, please forgive me for not remembering the sizes but the t handles are from napa and same for the 1/4 drive torque bits,,, the t handles are 8" if I remember right,, I have 2 allen t handles and 2 torque tips,,, they got some use but not much,, was able to take 99% of the saws apart with these,,, I gave roughly 12 a piece for these,,, asking $35.00 for all 6 shipped to the lower 48 states,, please pm me if interested,, can take paypal as a gift or snail mail,,, vid IS this saw

IMG_2023.JPG IMG_2024.JPG IMG_2025.JPG

Back