• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold ***Almost New STIHL MS660***

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah keep it to the top. I thought it might be a hard sell with it being so close to Christmas. That is ok. I am in no hurry.

Yeah it doesn't look like you'll need the money for a 661 that soon.

Alright. For $850 plus shipping I will throw in a 36" es bar with either a rsc or full skip chain. Bar does have some paint off it but is in very good shape. It was used by myself and a few fellers at the wky gtg. The chain will be like new also.

Discuss.......

I won't give it away but I'll sure trade it for something else. Heck for the price you guys pay over there we should load up a crate of them to sell over there.

The 660 isn't such a huge rort. The list price is a little high, but it's one of the few saws that dealers are willing to negotiate on price wise because they don't sell a lot. The aus version has the high output oiler and dual port muff as stock also, which adds something to the price of the US version. To top it off, it's a bigger heavier saw (costs more to ship) and in the end if you spec the US saw up the same you're only saving 2 or 3 hundred which isn't so much in the bigger scheme of things when you start factoring in the warranty, the wait, and the very slim chance it might disappear on the way from the states.

Climbing saws on the other hand......

Alright. For $850 plus shipping I will throw in a 36" es bar with either a rsc or full skip chain. Bar does have some paint off it but is in very good shape. It was used by myself and a few fellers at the wky gtg. The chain will be like new also.

Discuss.......

That's a pretty smokin' deal. If you can hang on to it till end of january you'd probably get more money for it. Few days before christmas is always gonna be a hard sell. I'd take it if I hadn't just bought another 660, for about the same price which was nowhere near as nice as yours :-(

PM Sent.

hseII

"100% of Home Invasions Occur in a Home" - Sharpsburg

PM sent to OP.

Thank You.

Come On Monday!!!!

Don't get too excited but I am going to TRY to get the saw shipped out tomorrow.
:clap:

5edy7eme.jpg

Latest posts

Back