Alpina and Castor Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If y

If you bring up www.motoruf.com/n/en & follow the links right at the end of the IPL's section the 120S is listed.Don't get excited re spare parts though as being in Germany they will not ship out of Europe & their stocks of parts for older models i running down Parts for the older ones are reaching the "Rocking Horse Poo" category Quality & capable saws in their time but not widely advertised I have a Prof 55 & 65 & rate them.

I tried their website. It appears that potential buyers here in the US of A may not be able to buy parts. Has anyone here in the "States" been successful in any purchases?
I could use some help here in this quest.

I tried their website. It appears that potential buyers here in the US of A may not be able to buy parts. Has anyone here in the "States" been successful in any purchases?
I could use some help here in this quest.
In the last few months Motoruf have introduced a WILLNOT SHIP OUTSIDE EUROPE policy Iv'e no idea why you could try Ebay .it & bring up Motosega there is a separate section for Alpina

Start a separate thread in the general forum and see if there is anyone in Europe
that would be willing to do the purchase then ship to you. I have had stuff shipped
to me from all over the globe.

In the last few months Motoruf have introduced a WILLNOT SHIP OUTSIDE EUROPE policy Iv'e no idea why you could try Ebay .it & bring up Motosega there is a separate section for Alpina

Thanks for that tip Little Al. I will try this.

Start a separate thread in the general forum and see if there is anyone in Europe
that would be willing to do the purchase then ship to you. I have had stuff shipped
to me from all over the globe.

Thanks leeha. I'll be going through the saw soon and see what all is needed now that I have the IPL.
How do you coordinate the payment? via PayPal or other...

PayPal would be best. Buyer has protection as long as you don't pay
to family and friends. Pay like you buying something from someone.
I have even covered the paypal fees by giving a little extra to the
person helping you out.

Latest posts

Back