Alpina saw trouble!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonestover

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm new here and I have a question about the fuel line routing on my alpina saw. The impulse line goes from the right side (bar facing forward) of the crankcase to the carb. Theres another metal nipple on the left side of the crank case can someone tell me where this goes to? Please help!

May wanna go to the beg for mauals thread and mabe they can find some more info for you.

Welcome to the site.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

If nothing else, post pics of the saw and nipples in question. Someone may be able to help out. Model # might help too.

If you bring up Motruf.com & follow parts & Ipl"s & scroll down to Alpina if you bring up Kettensagen & the model #you should get an IPL They carry stocks of Alpina etc but AFAIK they will not ship out of Europe being a German Company also a bit pricey

Ok guys, thanks for the fast replies. I'll try to get a couple pictures posted this afternoon. I've never worked on one of these saws before and it seems to be made a bit different than the saws I'm used to. The saw was givin to me in a box in about a thousand pieces and I have to figure out how it all goes back together. I hate putting something together that someone else took apart

Ok hopefully you guys can see the pics. You can see the impulse line on the right side. The left side is the mystery nipple. Not sure where it should go

Attachments

• IMG_0011.JPG
    IMG_0011.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
If you bring up Motruf.com & follow parts & Ipl"s & scroll down to Alpina if you bring up Kettensagen & the model #you should get an IPL They carry stocks of Alpina etc but AFAIK they will not ship out of Europe being a German Company also a bit pricey
I think I need to correct this a bit...If you search for Motoruf.com you will find it. I had trouble searching initially until I discovered the correct spelling.

Back