Alternativce to central boiler thermo pex

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liberty

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am going to buy the e classic 1400 and I thought I read somewhere about an alternative to Central Boiler thermo pex. I do not want to cut quality but if something costs less I would love to know. Thanks

Google would be my method of choice to find the nearest supplier

I have the themopex, it's well worth the money. The first winter we had to run it across the ground due to a early frost. The snow didn't even melt off it. It's great stuff.

Get the dealer to give it to you for nearly cost for buying the boiler. You should be able to get it for about 11.00 per foot for the one inch and 14.00 for the 1/1/4. I got my dealer to give me deals on the stuff for buyin the boiler. Don't waste time or money on the buble wrap junk

If your buying a 1400 a one inch line will be fine, you will just have to size the pipe accordingly to deliver the appropriate BTU ammount. I have the actual central btu charts here at home as I just did my install pm me with your number if you want to go over the specs

piping

Try maxx-r for your pipe insulation its worth it 14 below and i know a guy that we put it on his furnace and snow still covered the pipe also a 2degree heatloss in a 500' run number is 1-866-375-9535 tell them i told ya to call!!

The Maxx=r product looks impresssive. I need about 150ft of pipe. Thermopex at 12 per foot is close to 2k $$. This could save me $1500. How long has Maxx r been around?

I'm skeptical that it is anywhere near as good as thermopex, joining sections every eight feet, and I don't believe the insulation is closed cell ( i'd have to read a bit more). Bottom line you get what you pay for

Latest posts

Back