Am I out of the loop?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff, I don't know anything about Fusarium, but I can help you with your "blob5."

Just need a colon after the ''5'' and you should be all set.:blob5:

I've consistently read that there is no cure. Western Arborist Magazine just had an article about it 2 or 3 months ago.

I bet it's false, but would like to know more.

love
nick

That is probely funny, PA Plumber, but I don't get it. Anyway, some kinda fungicide that is used in Arizona? I am not out of the loop, 30 years in the loop, I just wasn't sure if I missed something.
Thanks ya'll
Jeff Lovstrom:cheers:

That is probely funny, PA Plumber, but I don't get it. Anyway, some kinda fungicide that is used in Arizona? I am not out of the loop, 30 years in the loop, I just wasn't sure if I missed something.
Thanks ya'll
Jeff Lovstrom:cheers:

In your sig line you have part of a emoticon reference address. By placing a colon at the end of the :Blob5 , this will allow the proper reference and let the blob get grabbed by the hand.

I will space out how it is supposed to look : blob5 : Take out the spaces between the colons, the letter "b" and the number "5" the emoticon should then work.

:blob5:

Back