amazing the damage a tree can do..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That reminds me of a few examples sent to this site,by a certain Canadian logger ,on a somewhat frequent bassis,as I recall.It seems that Husky and Dolmar,look similar after loosing a battle to a tree or skidder. ;)

sorry ozflea.. that sucker still runs like a brand new saw :) 044s are hard to kill!

I think that saw is ready for the grave. with a smashed crankcase, and fuel tank assembly, plus all the work that would go into fixing it, I'd tell the owner, buy a new saw, if you want it, I can give you the jug and piston, they're the only good parts left.

i dont use super glue, duct here baby :) roll of that will even hold a mac together *ducks*

good wk. i didnt think it was salvageable either.a man can do anything he wants to . just got to want it bad enuff. looks like u did

I sold an Echo 702 VL to a guy, he loaned it to his neighbor. The next day he brought it back to us, smashed. His homeowners ins paid for it. We sold him a new Echo 750 EVL and took his old one in on trade. 10 years later i learned how to tig weld and fixed up that old Echo. It ran good, my boss was so impressed with it he bought it from me...Bob

Back