american cls

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIspecial

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I finally had a chance to run my new american cls. Picked it up @ Boonville, great show! I put a heavy face cord or so through it and its great. Fast cycle time and plenty of power. The pans and log lift are a great options.

Nice looking splitter if I don't say myself;)

You Hyd tank looks bigger than my tank on my AM-30:mad:

Larry was telling me about a guy from mich. that came to boonville to pick up a splitter.Hard story to believe but seeing is believing.Welcome to the american splitter family.It doesnt get any better.I've got one of the original horizontal 5horse grnd units (built in the 70s)and a 36hh with lift like yours. 3 years old and 1000 face cords later still looks fairly new.I actually bought a 25hh at boonville for a friend that couldnt make it to the show. Larry dropped it off @my house sunday after the show for the guy.Top notch local people with extreme pride in there workmanship.Have fun.

Last edited:
nice spliter looks good ......i like the tables and that you can keep it hooked up and just pull forward

nice splitter man! i was thinkiing about getting one of them. if you dont mind me asking, what did you pay for that warlock

Thanks! I had Larry make the hitch reversed so I could keep it on the truck. No conveyor yet, those are more than the splitter:dizzy:
Larry was great to work with. I would really recommend american to someone on the fence about which brand to go with.

Don't know for sure-I'm guessing in the mid 20's? American,I don't think lists that on the spec page. Not sure why.

Latest posts

Back