an epic journey (installing a OWB)!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88rxn/a

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
i am new to this site. i been reading as much as possibly all weak about the OWB and the differences. i have yet to know which is better (matter of opinion?), but there is a dealer of CB's nearby im going to drill with questions sometime soon. the house i just bought is on 2 acres of land with 25-30 pines trees that need to go, guess where there going?? anywho, its a 2 story + full basement,3 bed +a loft, and 2 full bath house (not sure of the sq. footage) thats 90% finished except for the kitchen and 2 walls nearby (just need drywall). the heating here sucks! i have an OLD moores gas heater in the cellar and a ventless heater in near the kitchen, thats it! my plan is to eliminate the gas bill almost completley and go with wood. id like to go baseboard heating since it would be easist to run 2 1 inch lines in the open walls and make 1 giant loop upstairs of baseboard heaters. i do have a forced air setup in the basement but its not wired or no ducting was ran in the house. i plan on posting pics of m project and would love helpful criticism and advice as i go along.its going to be a summer project but id like to start ASAP and run my PEX lines inside and start buing baseboard heaters.
ill even snap photos of how id like to run the heaters for all to see tommorow!

Latest posts

Back