And now for something

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treemandan

Tree Freak
Reaction score
sort of like before but a little different which could be somewhat interesting to someone somewhere somehow.

First off, we have the stables

morewindowshots001.jpg

morewindowshots006.jpg

The mission to clear the fence line along the east was aborted by 45 mph gust.

This stuff was from yesterday. I dunno, I went with what they told me, I climbed the little norway by the pool twice cause they wanted more off and hey, well, I'm a climber. Basically stripping them more up than they were. I was tied high in the oak with the 45 mph-ers, was fine. Being on the fence line next to the woods? No.

morewindowshots002.jpg

morewindowshots003.jpg

morewindowshots004.jpg

morewindowshots005.jpg

Since we had to split out of the woods the HO wanted this dead crap chopped down. Don't let that little road fool you. I had Jes and John and kept one of them on a flag while we worked in the road. Jes started to lax up on the flag and start to question why he should have to stand there waving it. I told him to stop talking and keep waving. About a minute late a fire truck screamed through, septic truck, school buses, phone drivers and some kids blasted through.

morewindowshots007.jpg

we garbbled up enough sassafras to fill the truck, that one was the biggest which I had to climb a little. We were able to keep busy 2 days and now instead of the light clearing along the fence I think we are going to go like hell through there and TD some trees that have potential to break the fence. originally I was rope climbing a few to raise low limbs.

One great pic that didn't come out was of using the front of the truck to push the chipper up through windy the horse fences.

Latest posts

Back