Another CL saw ad

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g.moore

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Found this earlier. Gotta call the guy, 2015 cu in.! This is one bad ass saw!
:jawdrop: :buttkick:

Shindaiwa 352s is clearance priced (reg $349)
For over 50 years, Shindaiwa has given outdoor power equipment users the optimum performance and durability customers deserve. Shindaiwa products are engineered to git-r-done -- day in and day out. Shindaiwa 352s: Light and pwerful, this professional saw is ideal for farm or home. Features an Easy-to-pull recoil starting system and inertia-activated chain brake to deliver professional performance in a compact frame. The engine is tough with hard, chrome-plated cylinders and fully machined crank cases . . . toughest in the industry. Shindaiwa is a professional grade, high performance, small displacement chain saw engineered with rugged construction and top quality materials to provide years of dependability. Excellent, excellent engineering and quality from Japan.

Eng Disp 2015 cu. in.
Output 2.5 hp
Powerhead wt 9.5 lbs
fuel tank cap 13.5 fl. oz.
Oil tank Cap 8.5 fl. oz
Bar Length 140-016 in.
fuel 50:1 ratio

I love these ads, is it a typo or are they trying to pull a fast one on an unsuspecting party. ie they see a nice Stihl or Husky rated at 56 CC's for $400 but then this one appears with 2015 CU IN for only $350!

No, I didn't get it. If they were asking $125-$175 I would have picked it up simply because the clutch and oiler are starting to act up in the Crapsman and IMO it's not worth fixing, just like this saw. Disposable. Run it till it breaks then get a new one.

I love these ads, is it a typo or are they trying to pull a fast one on an unsuspecting party. ie they see a nice Stihl or Husky rated at 56 CC's for $400 but then this one appears with 2015 CU IN for only $350!

No, I didn't get it. If they were asking $125-$175 I would have picked it up simply because the clutch and oiler are starting to act up in the Crapsman and IMO it's not worth fixing, just like this saw. Disposable. Run it till it breaks then get a new one.

It's supposed to be 2.15 cu in. 2.5hp is correct.
There is NO comparison between a Craftsman and a Shindaiwa :rolleyes: This is a pro grade saw, not a cheap homeowner saw.

is it a typo or are they trying to pull a fast one on an unsuspecting party.

It's time to fire the proof reader for this company's advertising. This is why you need someone in that department who knows something about engines and well life in general. :dizzy:

Back