• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Another Early Stihl 044 and yes it is a 10mm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read Shane's posts in the 660 thread. He asked an honest question, and Bill responded by being an ass. I've had the same exact thing happen to me, so I have to agree with Shane on this one.
PS. The Dolmar is not for sale...

Almost every response from bill is a smart ass response.. I'm suprised he even sells a single saw here. From the horror stories I've heard from other members that has bought his junk and regretted it!! If you ask him a question and don't mention sending funds in the same sentence then your automaticly a "tire kicker" lmfao..

Try being less of a **** head bill,, will get you farther than you think.. not only selling saws here but in life in general!

Almost every response from bill is a smart ass response.. I'm suprised he even sells a single saw here. From the horror stories I've heard from other members that has bought his junk and regretted it!! If you ask him a question and don't mention sending funds in the same sentence then your automaticly a "tire kicker" lmfao..

Try being less of a **** head bill,, will get you farther than you think.. not only selling saws here but in life in general!

Did I sell you any item?

I'm several transactions in with Bill so far. No complaint. Fair decent price fast shipping.. answers questions quick and honest. What more do you want? We're buying chainsaws or related stuff to use for work.. not mamby pamby sweetheart messages. Lmao @ all these whiners

All I know is when Bill G has a saw for sell i look at it even if i am not shopping for saw. Just to read all the funny crap that is sure to be flying. Specially when sombody wants a pic of the piston. ;)

Has there been a thread you have seen where I have not posted a picture of the piston?

Has there been a thread you have seen where I have not posted a picture of the piston?
I was referring to a thread where someone ask about a piston pic and it erupted into a war. I cant find the thread but surely someone else remebers it. I think you told them they were just a tire kicker and if they were not interested in the saw to move on. If i find it i will refresh the thread.

saws are tools to me, I collect classic old ones, just saying o46/066/044 are work horse saws to me they don't have to be pretty to work. I am more prone to sell the shiners to the yuppie mamby pamby want to be sawyers, mainly because they bring more money!!!! And stuff!!!

Back