Another ebay but made me laugh

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MAN! You need to warn people to put their hip waiders on before reading things like that. Sad part is the bid is at 500$. That is the biggest line of horse#### I have ever read.

I especially like the dual cutting action! WOW! You mean it has cutters on both sides of the chain?!?!? :jawdrop:

Actually, I think their last line sums it up pretty well. Copied exactly as they wrote it:

It's theses small things that separate BBT from the rest

:monkey:

I just recently purchased one, It has been cutting 4 foot red oaks with the bar buried and not even bogging. OK,OK, I'm lying. Wouldn't have that chinese junk. The name gives it away. BBT according to them stands for bigger boyz toyz.

"THE LARGEST CHAINSAW AVAILABLE ON EBAY"

ok..ummm yeah riiiight

"MASSIVE 4Hp"

ok... 'should I bend over now?'

"* We offer a 14 day DOA warranty and a 30 day parts only warranty"

ok.. bending over farther

"BBT has fitted both the Pro 24" cutting capacity BAR and the heavier SAFER 3/8 Chain, others on Ebay are fitting the cheaper and smaller 0.325 chain to their 62cc putting your safety at risk!!!"

ok.. bent over real far now.....

"Proven product"

ok... grabbing ankles

I had better stop now... I am laughing too hard I cant continue with this reply with a straight face

If someone buys that saw they had better have a safe chain on it, because the buyer obviously does not have a clue what they are doing. They would be better off buying from WAL-MART!!! This is what he would look like in line:dizzy:

I'm pretty sure for 500 bucks you can pick up a 460 or even a 660 on ebay or ad anothe 500 or so and get an 090 but then again they're nothing compared to the masive 62CC BBT:givebeer:

Latest posts

Back