Another firewood processor video...a bit more practcal.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thombat4

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Looks kinda fun!

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KdXzaGFkWfU?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KdXzaGFkWfU?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

In case the video doesn't load here's the url:

YouTube - Wood Cutting & Splitting Attachment

Been talked about...only works with very straight wood...

They dont sell well...:msp_wink:

all the bent twisty's go through the other processors?
i have seen some that wont either but people praise their design..
personally i think its the best thing since sliced bread..:clap:

Good friend of mine is a yard maintenance foreman at a big construction company here...He and I watched this the other day, and the consensus we came to was that it is too hard on the machine...that is a lot of banging around...

besides, for the price you can prob pick up a decent used processor.

Good friend of mine is a yard maintenance foreman at a big construction company here...He and I watched this the other day, and the consensus we came to was that it is too hard on the machine...that is a lot of banging around...

besides, for the price you can prob pick up a decent used processor.

I would have to agree about being hard on the equipment. I wouldn't use that with a 40K skidder, you can bet on that.

Guys to be fair I didnt have alot of time on the machine before the video. I will post a new video within a month that should be better. But you are right in that processors in general dont do well with crooked gnarly wood this machine included.

Guys to be fair I didnt have alot of time on the machine before the video. I will post a new video within a month that should be better. But you are right in that processors in general dont do well with crooked gnarly wood this machine included.

Agree - I look forward to the video. If I could process wood with one machine it would be nice. Skid steers are made to work. Please PM me when you have new video.

I would like to see the video also....

I am thinking if you didnt have to move very far and could split right in the trailer, that would be awesome....

Latest posts

Back