• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell any body looking for used chain saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barebunns

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I got several used gas chain saws for sale
Homelite super xl got 2 saws
craftsman chain saw got one
plus othe chain saws for sale

Attachments

• IMG_1449.JPG
    IMG_1449.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1448.JPG
    IMG_1448.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 1
Did you see where he claims to be selling chains but has links to both eBay and Walmart?

Or is blatant misrepresentation of items being sold and by whom not breaking a rule?
Yes, to prove what the chains sell for elsewhere, no rules broken there. Show me proof of anyone he has scammed and we will take care of that but if you persist in your behavior there will be consequences .

I belong to other forums (cars, tools, etc) and you have to belong and have posts (participate) for 6 months before you can offer anything for sale. I notice this poster is a new member of only 8 days. Interesting.

I belong to other forums (cars, tools, etc) and you have to belong and have posts (participate) for 6 months before you can offer anything for sale. I notice this poster is a new member of only 8 days. IntInteresting.
Barebunns has been around for a long time. AKA gunny. Prolly forgot his password and name so started a new profile. Most of us ( I think) feel he is pretty harmless. Always good for a laugh.

Barebunns has been around for a long time. AKA gunny. Prolly forgot his password and name so started a new profile. Most of us ( I think) feel he is pretty harmless. Always good for a laugh.
And don't forget that he buys/sells used school paddles...

pretty harmless

Some of his threads were :laugh: as heck

Latest posts

Back