Any body use a Wood Beaver Twister Firewood Bundler Wrapper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trost66

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about purchasing a Wood Beaver Twister Firewood Bundler Wrapper. Just wondering if anybody has used one. Are they worth what they are selling for. Thank in advance.

I believe it's money well spent. I used to do it by hand but was way to slow with the twister I do about four bundles for about the same time I used to do one plus there tighter wrapped than I could do by hand .But this all depends on how many your going to make if it's only a few hundred a year no it's not worth the money but if you want to start a true side business and make two or three thousand bundles yes I would spend the money and buy one . I found that stores and camp grounds like the bundles to be tight and uniformed something that is hard to do by hand. It takes a little time to get used to doing them just right you have to make sure the machine is not rapping them to tight or to loose to tight and they break open to loose and the get sloppy.

I believe it's money well spent. I used to do it by hand but was way to slow with the twister I do about four bundles for about the same time I used to do one plus there tighter wrapped than I could do by hand .But this all depends on how many your going to make if it's only a few hundred a year no it's not worth the money but if you want to start a true side business and make two or three thousand bundles yes I would spend the money and buy one . I found that stores and camp grounds like the bundles to be tight and uniformed something that is hard to do by hand. It takes a little time to get used to doing them just right you have to make sure the machine is not rapping them to tight or to loose to tight and they break open to loose and the get sloppy.

I do some by hand now and it just takes forever. I have about 3 bussiness that are going to buy about 900 bundles total. I mainly just sell firewood and not bundle it. I usually sell about 200 truckloads a year. This year I decieded to start wrapping some. Seems like you can make good money aslong as you can wrap them quickly.

Add on

Ram splitter is building a new type firewood wrappper check it out
They will build it to how ever you want it so call them. I have friend his motor went out on it so hetook it off and made hand crank wrapper out of it I went and help him make a delivery we sawed split wrapped delivered a 8 foot dump full in half a day. When you go auto. I can tell difference in speed.

I think the beaver needs some help with his math ?

$200 per cord you will get $20,500 for every 100 cords of wood sold

Packages @ $2.00 per = $340.00 per cord or $20,000 for 100 cords

Info

I was thinking about purchasing a Wood Beaver Twister Firewood Bundler Wrapper. Just wondering if anybody has used one. Are they worth what they are selling for. Thank in advance.
Call Doug at Ramsplitter talk to him they build me one and the price is right.

Latest posts

Back