Any Chainsaw collectors in Indiana

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just wondering if there was anyone near me around South Bend. Sorry been out of town for band so havnt had a chance to even check posts. Im new to this and have about 26 saws so just wondering who around me is just as crazy lol.

I was just wondering if there was anyone near me around South Bend. Sorry been out of town for band so havnt had a chance to even check posts. Im new to this and have about 26 saws so just wondering who around me is just as crazy lol.

Most anyone who posts on AS has several saws. I'm down to about 53, I think...

I wish I had 53 lol. I only have one two man saw right now :msp_sad: . But I got some other interesting saws though other then that lol.

I wish I had 53 lol. I only have one two man saw right now :msp_sad: . But I got some other interesting saws though other then that lol.

A friend of mine about 3 miles from me had about 200 before he started selling them off. My neighbor has about 30. I don't know if I'm gonna add any to my bunch for awhile but I've said that before..betcha I buy one before the week's over.

Honestly I march for the Notre Dame band so Im busy this time of the year. But when spring comes forth anywhere thats not to far to get with in an hour or so is depending. I have two a d65 and d 35 I have both running and a second parts D65/35 same engine. Id like to find some more Clintons.

Honestly I march for the Notre Dame band so Im busy this time of the year. But when spring comes forth anywhere thats not to far to get with in an hour or so is depending. I have two a d65 and d 35 I have both running and a second parts D65/35 same engine. Id like to find some more Clintons.

Congrats on the Irish win tonight, pretty sure the Band was fired up, what a game.

I'm not a collector but I do appreciate seeing the pics of those older saws.

Latest posts

Back