Any Tree Carvers who do work in Southern New Jersey?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabbykatt3

Reaction score
I have an oak tree tree (about 20" diameter trunk) that needs to come down due to bacterial leaf scorch. My outside deck is built around the tree. Rather than take the tree completely down to the ground and patching the deck I would like to see if tree carving is an option.

I live in Tabernacle, NJ (zip 08088) in the Pinelands Reserve Area which is in South Jersey about 30 miles east of Philadelphia - between Phila and the Jersey Shore.

If you do this type of work in the area, please let me.

Anyone you know I could contact?

Reply to this post or e-mail me at [email protected].

Thank you.

I own a tree service company in your area. if you still haven't located someone don't hesitate to shoot me an email and I'll have my estimator come out and take a look for you. We don't do carving and I dont recommend carving something that close to the house either or deck. Thats an open invitation for termites, carpenter ants and other wood boring insects. Your best best is to remove the section and grind out the stump completely.

[email protected]

There are very few carvers who do good work. Make sure you see plenty of examples before you commit.

Latest posts

Back