Anybody else get the free t-shirt e-mail from Husky?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihl-Pioneer

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I got an black friday e-mail promoting the 562xp and you can get a free t-shirt with the purchase of a 555 or 562XP. Nice to promote a saw that isn't here right at the moment.:redface:

I notice it says the 562XP will be available in dec.

Last edited:
I got an black friday e-mail promoting the 562xp and you can get a free t-shirt with the purchase of a 555 or 562XP. Nice to promote a saw that isn't here right at the moment.:redface:

Did they say what year?

I'd take a free Husky Tshirt if I didn't have to buy a Husky. Tshirt makes a good rag for a Stihlhead. :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Sorry! :msp_unsure:

I'd take a free Husky Tshirt if I didn't have to buy a Husky. Tshirt makes a good rag for a Stihlhead. :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Sorry! :msp_unsure:

Thatys all right. I have Stihl guy screen saver cutting "Husqvarna":msp_tongue:

I am a fan of their facebook page and they posted a bunch of #### about that t shirt with a 562 thing and I went crazy and was like how the hell can you be telling people about a promotion for a saw that NONE of your dealers has?

No response though, advert team went home for turkey.

What's clear is that there is a serious disconnect between huskys marketing people, their engineering people, and their inventory/warehouse/logistics people. Maybe it's willful ignorance. Who knows.

Black friday

Amazingly black friday is the best way to have lots of freebies haha... me and my mom used to shop too.

Latest posts

Back