Anybody ever delt with this tree vid

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wvlogger

Rock trucker
Reaction score
I cut this cherry because it was in the way of a future road. Know what i want to know is what you all think would have happened had I not done a bore and release. The tree leaned to the left for about 5 feet then to the front and the top leaned back.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r_h7mypIf-U&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r_h7mypIf-U&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The only thing I would have done differnt is the wedge would have been level to start with and back cut level. Then you could fell it any where. Still done it though. Or is that an under cut wedge?

Last edited:
The only thing I would have done differnt is the wedge would have been level to start with and back cut level. Then you could fell it any where. Still done it though. Or is that an under cut wedge?

it was more open more than normal so it would hold to the stump a little longer

it was more open more than normal so it would hold to the stump a little longer

level is the only thing I would have done, but I wasnt there to really know if it could have been done so Nice Job you clear that out building! :cheers:
Alway fills good when its on the ground.

level is the only thing I would have done, but I wasnt there to really know if it could have been done so Nice Job you clear that out building! :cheers:
Alway fills good when its on the ground.

thanks had it been flat out would have broke to early more to come of the trees over there

were abouts is that up there

I was with an outfitter on that trip it started where the river just starts to narrow and then it gets rough very quick mostly class 4 and 5 and some should be 6's but it dont go that high..lol Awesome River if I could live anywhere it would be right there....

I was with an outfitter on that trip it started where the river just starts to narrow and then it gets rough very quick mostly class 4 and 5 and some should be 6's but it dont go that high..lol Awesome River if I could live anywhere it would be right there....

I will one day in a million years retire there

Latest posts

Back