Anyone Coming to Daytona For Bike Week?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeeVee

East Coast Champion
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I spend a wee bit of time here, but mostly in firewood and heating room, less in the Chainsaw room.

But, you're all good eggs.

I have a bunch of acreage in the Oak Hammock just south of Daytona Bike Week Greater Metropolis of Trailer Queen wannabe Yuppie Bikers....

And I can offer free of charge a safe place to sleep in the Woodsmoke Lounge at Rancho Varano.

You won't need a tent, and I do have a two story outhouse with real flushing toilet. I don't have electicity from the street, but you might not need it if you camp well. The Woodsmoke Lounge is finished now minus some trim, the weather is gorgeous, and the riding available is first rate Florida.

One of my generators is a Honda Eu 2000 and its so damm quiet, I'd recommend one to anyone who camps. Running saws and carpentry equipment on a job site, I use a much bigger Honda.

For real, You may only need headlights to see to light a candle, beyond that you came to ride and hang out, right?

See my webshots link in my sig. The album Pedro has a few pics of the outhouse, the album Woodsmoke Lounge has some shots of the Lounge only dried in while we milled some blown down Oak and Hickory, and the Rancho Varano album has photos of the completed Lounge.

Send me a PM if you want to use the place or are coming/here, and want to meet up.

Back