Anyone game for a GTG in Central Virginia?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guido Salvage

Supreme Saw Whoreder
Reaction score
Some of you in the Virginia/North Carolina area attented the Heritage Festival in South Boston back at the end of April. A number of posts detailing the action were posted on the thread below.

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=135281

For those that are interested, Field Day of the Past will be held on September 17, 18 and 19 just west of Richmond. I have been involved with this show for over 15 years and I think you will be impressed with its size and scope. I am trying to gauge whether there is any interest in having a GTG at our event.

Those of you who were in Halifax will remember David Harsh who has been a regular participant at our show. Rather than a 2 man show with David and his buddy Ernie Harris, I though it would be nice to increase the old saw presence.

I have been given the green light to have a GTG on the grounds and invite folks down. However, I will need to know fairly quickly id there is interest in order to line up the wood that will be needed.

If you have any questions, drop me a line through this site. For those interested in attending, I have attached a link to our website.

http://fielddayofthepast.net/

I'm in.......

Gary, count me in, I'll be there. For what its worth, it is an excellent venue to meet and share fellowship. Lots of saws, equipment, tractors, and so on. Good food as well. Give it a try and come on up/down. Max.:cheers:

Max,

I will be doing my standard wheat threshing / peanut combining / corn shelling / corn grinding routine so I can't be involved full time. However, I will bring some saws and jump in as I am able.

I will see what I can scare up in the way of some big logs.

Gary

I will try, but I'm just too busy to commit to it. I don't want to say I'll be there and not show so...

But thats prolly only about 2 hours from me.

It's somewhere around 5 hours for me. It would probably be about 4 for you.

Latest posts

Back