Anyone up for a southern Maine GTG in the spring ???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked with Ben this weekend...

He thinks it may be closer to mid-Summer, he has a new job keeping him busy!

Here he is, cutting cookies with my SP125C over the long weekend:

[video=youtube;kKxGNkKXkro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kKxGNkKXkro[/video]

Yes, it will be at the GTG!

-Andy

Well if there isn't any water, then I'll just have to dry rub some ribs and bring some extra beer.

I will bring potable water, no biggie if needed. That's what makes it fun :D

just saw the thread i will see what i can do about a 2-3 hour trip from here each way if its in the summer it will be easier to get there:goat:

It's an aweful long ride for me but it would make for a nice bike ride and I was planning on a morotrcycle trip to the coast anyway this summer . Where is it exactly and any ideas on dates yet?

I just want to run some saws and drink a few beers with some fellow members from the great state of Maine and surrounding areas. :hmm3grin2orange:

I just want to run some saws and drink a few beers with some fellow members from the great state of Maine and surrounding areas. :hmm3grin2orange:

i live in madison which is a little farther north than waterville where are you im going to bridgewater for two weeks to build a cabin on my grampys came maybe we could do a little cutting then:rock:

Latest posts

Back