Arborist exam

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ggttp

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I am taking the I.S.A Certified Arborist Exam on April 12. Any recomendations from current arborists. Thanks.

Exam !

If Your In The Biz Then 50% Is Common Sense. You However Don't Have Time To Write Because You Should Be Reading. Best Of Luck.

Learn you rweaknesses and strengthen them.

Search the archives here.

If you fail a domain or two, no big deal. Retaking is easy.

I took it in February it only took like 2 weeks for results , I think . Over all the test is hard I thought . I was almost sure I failed but when got my results I found out I passed . I would say just the study book and any knowledge you picked up on your would be enough to pass . Don t get discouraged if you fail I read some where that the test only has a 30% pass rate .

I took the exam. Does it really take 4-6 weeks to get results back.

Thanks!!!!:blob2:

you can check isa website, under verify a certified arborist. that is how I found out my Hubby passed before we got the results, his name was listed only 5 days after he took it. !!!! the actual mailed results came in 2 weeks.

Yes, I took the exam on April 10th. I just checked the ISA web site. I am a Certified Arborist..........COOL!

The Nebraska organization is the Nebraska Arborist Association. The exam is a lot like the ISA exam, and the CE requirements are the same. Lots of the municipalities here require certification through NAA to do municipal work. I had to make the choice on which one to take this time and took the NAA exam since it is tied to some contracts I am working on with city governments. I will be sitting for the ISA exam next time it is offered as well, so I get to keep studying. :bang:

Awesome

I took the exam on April 12 and today is the April 26.
14 days of checking the website and there it was, I'm certified.

Cert.# OH-5353A

Thanks for all the feedback!!!:clap: :rock:

My wife took her exam on April 14. We have been checking the ISA website and today her name appeared when searching on Verify a Certification by using her last name. She has an "A" (Certified Arborist classification) but no number. Where are you guys coming up with the number?

We are assuming this means she passed and are very pleased. But looking forward to the actual confirmation packet.

DMc

Just received confirmation in the mail on my certification (RM7117A). Passed with a 93%.:clap: :clap: :clap:

And, A.J, women climbers rock! :rock:

SMc (wife of DMc)

Latest posts

Back