Arborist site

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's more offensive, a picture or someone's rights being violated. This is a nice thread and for someone to get offended over a joke and go crying about it is pathetic, man up to who ever complained. And no I did not delete the picture, this is America not Iran. Sorry about the derail.

The fact is you complained to me about getting your pic deleted,PMed me and wanted to know if I deleted it.I had no idea what you were talking about.Then upon closer examination you found that your pic was never deleted by anybody.It is still up and has not been deleted at all.I think it is time after reviewing the rest of the posts that you man up and admit you complained about something that never happened.You are allowing it to go on when you should have apologized and admitted it never happened.

By the way you are right this is America,however you and I and everybody else has to abide by the site rules that we all agreed upon when we joined.You are not free to post whatever you want,that is up to the powers that be to allow it or delete it.

The fact is you complained to me about getting your pic deleted,PMed me and wanted to know if I deleted it.I had no idea what you were talking about.Then upon closer examination you found that your pic was never deleted by anybody.It is still up and has not been deleted at all.I think it is time after reviewing the rest of the posts that you man up and admit you complained about something that never happened.You are allowing it to go on when you should have apologized and admitted it never happened.

By the way you are right this is America,however you and I and everybody else has to abide by the site rules that we all agreed upon when we joined.You are not free to post whatever you want,that is up to the powers that be to allow it or delete it.
I did not complain, I merely asked a question after someone posted that it was deleteted, choose your words wisely, you sound like a teenage girl instigating a fight over something that's a few days old already and that goes for Gologit and Hinerman too.
PM stands for personal message, thanks for making it public.

I did not complain, I merely asked a question after someone posted that it was deleteted, choose your words wisely, you sound like a teenage girl instigating a fight over something that's a few days old already and that goes for Gologit and Hinerman too.
PM stands for personal message, thanks for making it public.

You complained in the thread,then questioned me in a PM.I am not trying to start a fight,I am trying to put this crap to rest.You complained about your rights and this was America not Iran.Then after you found out you were totally wrong you continued to allow it to go on.Gologit and Hinerman would have never posted if you would have nipped it in the bud.

You complained in the thread,then questioned me in a PM.I am not trying to start a fight,I am trying to put this crap to rest.You complained about your rights and this was America not Iran.Then after you found out you were totally wrong you continued to allow it to go on.Gologit and Hinerman would have never posted if you would have nipped it in the bud.
Read the thread, I'm not the one who keeps bringing it up. My last post included me saying sorry about the derail.

Perhaps slowp can get you a gig on her crew, working along side her. I would think she might even be able to put you up for a while.

Now, wouldn't that be awesome!

My daughter is finishing the Forestry Tech course at Sir Stanford Fleming in another week and a half. We went to the Pin Ceremony on Saturday and she received an award for her work up north marking trees last summer. Teacher described her as having a "questioning" attitude. She gets that from her Mother, every time I buy a new saw she gives me a Questioning attitude. It was a good ceremony and we were able to tour the school. She has applied for position to mark trees in Algonquin Park and is hoping to get it. I posted pictures here last summer of her cutting some poplars down, now I just gotta get her cutting more down.

This site is down more than my 81 pinto, Ok I don't own a pinto, I don't own AS either.

This site is down more than my 81 pinto, Ok I don't own a pinto, I don't own AS either.
stihly, it's like anything that's good! if there's a way to hamper it's existence or keep it from prospering into something even better someone, something will find away to get it done! "ARBORIST SITE " WILL EXIST!

stihly, it's like anything that's good! if there's a way to hamper it's existence or keep it from prospering into something even better someone, something will find away to get it done! "ARBORIST SITE " WILL EXIST!

wishful thinking buddy.

One of my Winter projects here down under is to build a fold-down cabin I can transport flat on a trailer and set up on metal skids when on site. 12v power for lights, toying with the idea of using a tractor PTO generator for other electricity needs, will have tank water storage only. No toilet. Gas cooker. One roller door and one window. Perhaps another cabin for my gear along side it too.

Getting temporary accommodation in remote places/farms is becoming progressively harder to find and whilst it is pretty cheap to rent portable cabins, it's not as flexible.

Back