arboristsite's most likeable member?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imagineero

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Who is the most liked? I know brad has cracked 10,000. Or should we have it as a ratio of likes to posts? It's a good thing you can't like your own posts!

Shaun

I am going to say Randymac. As much as Niko upsets Stihl lovers I'm also going to say Sawtroll :cheers: Randy just upsets everybody whereas Niko is very specific.

I wish! I've semi given up drinking beer. I'm still drinking, but only 2 or 3 days a month now :-(

As long as it is non stop for 2 or 3 days your manliness remains intact.

Randymac was my first thought. He's the king of the one liner for sure, and a highly likeable member but he fell short with only 8,816 likes. That's a high ratio for 10,627 posts though.

Sawtroll came in with 6,443 likes for 45,402 posts.

I think brad may be sitting at the top with 10,054 likes in 36,495 posts.

I am going to say Randymac. As much as Niko upsets Stihl lovers I'm also going to say Sawtroll :cheers: Randy just upsets everybody whereas Niko is very specific.

As long as it is non stop for 2 or 3 days your manliness remains intact.

Niko is very specific.

Correct....every saw that's not husky belongs in the dumpster :laugh:

Oooops almost forgot he does like the 361

Randymac was my first thought. He's the king of the one liner for sure, and a highly likeable member but he fell short with only 8,816 likes. That's a high ratio for 10,627 posts though.

Sawtroll came in with 6,443 likes for 45,402 posts.

I think brad may be sitting at the top with 10,054 likes in 36,495 posts.

When you said likeable I didn't realise you were referring to the actual "like" number. I've met and spoken to a lot of very likeable Aussie members who don't have many actual likes :)

Gotta go with Woodbooga.

Even if he's a pretentious academic, New Englad Fop, he manages to find silliness and humor where there shouldn't be any, or fail in a cheesy lame attempt.

Second has to be Unc Mustache...he's our "Ned Flanders".

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Back