Arbormaster Vids

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheGrasshopper

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have read the Tree Climber's Companion, The Fundamentals of General Tree Work, and I am currently reading Modern Arborculture by Shigo. I really feel that the concepts from the books have facilitated a more comprehensive learning experience as I have been applying them in the field.
I have seen the arbormaster videos listed at Wesspur, and I see that they can be rented for a fee. What I am wondering, is if they are beneficial enough to warrant the 45.00-50.00 rental fee. I have read that people really get a lot out of the arbormaster training, but I haven't seen or heard anything about the videos. Anyone who knows more on the subject able to share some wisdom?

I rented the art & science of practical rigging set.

If you're just starting out you will probally learn a few tricks.

TheGrasshopper said:
I have seen the arbormaster videos listed at Wesspur, and I see that they can be rented for a fee. What I am wondering, is if they are beneficial enough to warrant the 45.00-50.00 rental fee.

I was wondering the same thing.

The ASPR'n series is excellent.

All of the videos that you're considering are ISA productions. They had Ken and Rip work with them but all of the management is done by ISA. Some are better than others depending on your skill level. If you can rent them, do so. You can't ever learn enough.

You can rent them from Wesspur. I bought them from the ISA and have watched them so much my two year old daughter says 'no more tree movie dad'.

Latest posts

Back