arborsitsite thumbs up&a little osb_mail history

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osb_mail

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I just thought I would say how much enjoy this site . I have been A member since 12/05/06 and really enjoy post and thanks to everyone who makes up this site .I really like to read all the post ( maybe a few to many chainsaw related but I can deal with them because I also enjoy cutting wood).Here is a little bit more about me I live in Ohio , in a smaller city . I start working in nursery when I was 15 and found my love for trees and tree care there .Then I started planting trees for the same company . After 5 years of work with this company I decide to change companies I now work for a large commercial landscape companies that have been running a crew for for 5 years .I have pruned smaller trees all of this time . But 3 years ago I decide I wanted to learn more about pruning mature trees and climbing so I bought a lot of books and some gear .So I have been rec. climbing (learning) and been doing some small pruning jobs for family and close friends . Not really make money just doing for experience , my city has a lot beautiful trees and a lot of horrible messes do to bad pruning . I would really like to work for a good tree care company there none that I know with in a hour drive that are not family owned and operated . When I say owned operated I mean they are the only ones working for the company. The other option would be working line clearance but as for as I know they are A all spike operation .Which I dont really care how to learn how to poke holes in a tree I am going to prune . Ok I all will stop just a little history about me and my town .

Latest posts

Back