Are we back?!?!? No more linkbucks?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you just missed Link Bucks, he was around here all morning

I am sick of this I need help with my saw and its been tough getting on here, and i dont think many people are hangin around here cause they cant get on

I'd actually prefere to have the old software, and shut LB out by turning off Java-script when needed, to the new software - but that is just an opinion....;)

Seems the only way someone could alter the html on a site would be to have admin access on the host. Wonder if any other forums hosted by vbulletin got hacked as well? If AS was the sole target, then it certainly seems the culprits had a tree-hugger motive. That or someone with a big grudge against AS. I can understand moving to a new host since it seems vbulletin was doing nothing to correct the repeated breaches. Hope they were held financially accountable for their poor security and all the trouble it caused. Anyway, it's good to see things functioning again. Biggest gripe I have is it seems google searches point to the previous sub-forum structure, so searches from there are not so easy.

Dan

Back