at least there is men on this site

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad thing is, is that his rep has actually increased since starting this thread. Go figure. Alot of people must agree with him or think he's funny as hell. Maybe I should just start saying....Man guys who run Sthil's and Husky's are all pussies. Do I get rep for that?

I signed up over there about a year and a half ago. They seem cliquey but the reason I quit going there is because the site is a nightmare to navigate. I didn't stick around long enough to get a feel for the members. Then I found AS so I really don't have a reason to go there now. :)

Sad thing is, is that his rep has actually increased since starting this thread. Go figure. Alot of people must agree with him or think he's funny as hell. Maybe I should just start saying....Man guys who run Sthil's and Husky's are all pussies. Do I get rep for that?

I have my own theory on that... many people probably made the exact same mistake as myself. They intended to give him neg rep and forgot to mark the "disapprove" box before typing their comment. I think I'm going to spread a bunch of rep around until I can give it to him again then I'll neg rep him.

Wow i can not beleive i just read all this. Twincam your are so disrespectful. I have never seen a bad post form "wifey" in my 2 years of being here. what a crock i am turning away from this thread and not looking back:givebeer::givebeer:(that aint strong enough for this one)

I went over there to look around and didn't see any pussies. I'm kind of bummed out now :(

Seriously, I think the OP was out of line and would
like to apologize to the ladies for my above language.

i think its funny....i gave him positive rep just cause it made me laugh....

i feel his frustration about other forums.....ive been banned from a few plumbing forums for speakin my mind and bustin the mods balls cause there arrogant....and postin pics from the WTF pic thread on here haha even tho the pics i posted werent that bad..

do i agree with everything said NO but for fuks sake its the internet and a free and open forum...

now go for it neg rep me cause im stickin up for him....haha

Last edited:
Weird?? I found much information from both sites??

Ditto.

********** is more straight-forward. They primarily do not want you to install a stove improperly, burn improperly, or be the result or cause of any fire-related accidents.

Arboristsite.com is more laid back. More of a "It's your house/stove/chainsaw, etc., but I won't stop you if that is what you are going to do"

After re-reading this I came to this, mostly incorrect, conclusion (but worth a chuckle):

********** is Blue State
Arboristsite.com is Red State

:givebeer:

"at least there are men on this site" , is what you were looking for

Now banshee, are you insinuating that the gent came here looking for one of them lumberjacks that walk funny and lisp?

That just ain't right.

Funnier than hell, but just not right...
Even if it does explain his curious hostility towards women.;)

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I thought the original post was funny!!!! And the link to the "other" sight topped it all off!!! LMAO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back