Attn: Electrolux announces hostile takeover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummmmm

You guys aren't serious are you???

And no, I'm not even close to joking... :popcorn: :confused:

Electrolux has acquired 51% of the controlling stock of Stihl. Stihl president Richard Wawd III laments an inability to keep the tenacious and pernicious attempts of the Husqvarna parent company from reaching its goal.

Wawd told our own Asite reporter that "I never thought I'd see the day when Stihl factories produce Poulan products!" He declined to comment further as he reached for his teddy bear "Phug Whole" and started sobbing.

Chainsaw companies saw an across the board surge in prices today among this unexpected but predictable move. What's next saw fans? I don't know, but I can tell you that your own Asite on the spot reporter will be there to fill you in.

That should solve the problem...:greenchainsaw:

You guys aren't serious are you???

And no, I'm not even close to joking... :popcorn: :confused:

100% serious! I'd recommend unloading all your Stihl stuff right now!

:censored: Maybe it should be the other way around!!:censored:

We tried to purchase a 252Rx clearing saw - "yep, no problem" says the dealer "it'll be up Monday". He rings back next day "the warehouse doesn't have one sorry, will be six weeks before it arrives from Sweden". WTF??? Tried another dealer - he says "WTF??? I'll ring head office and find out what is going on! And send out a search from the rep for saws at other dealerships. Get back to you". Ok. He got back and there are no 252Rx saws in the country!?!? Next shipment due several weeks time, but the rep says "don't hold your'e breath it might not be till NEXT YEAR!!! He was a Stihl dealer also and said he had one that would suit, so my old man went to look at it [as he will be using it most] to see if he could wield it. Suffice to say we now own a Stihl FS550 clearing saw. Husqvarna NZ: sort out your sh!t :bang:

Long time no see. Busy your way?:cheers: :cheers:
Yes been busy finally and it has to be during deer season!
Oh well got a decent six point with my bow and am looking
for the big one now, got meat. My husky,s have been warm
more the past two months than all year and am not complaining,
timing stinks,but take it when you get it

:censored: Maybe it should be the other way around!!:censored:

We tried to purchase a 252Rx clearing saw - "yep, no problem" says the dealer "it'll be up Monday". He rings back next day "the warehouse doesn't have one sorry, will be six weeks before it arrives from Sweden". WTF??? Tried another dealer - he says "WTF??? I'll ring head office and find out what is going on! And send out a search from the rep for saws at other dealerships. Get back to you". Ok. He got back and there are no 252Rx saws in the country!?!? Next shipment due several weeks time, but the rep says "don't hold your'e breath it might not be till NEXT YEAR!!! He was a Stihl dealer also and said he had one that would suit, so my old man went to look at it [as he will be using it most] to see if he could wield it. Suffice to say we now own a Stihl FS550 clearing saw. Husqvarna NZ: sort out your sh!t :bang:

It's a shame you could not get what you really wanted.
Atleast you were able to get a nice clearing saw. I think you will be happy with it, that thing is a beast.
Good luck :cheers:

Latest posts

Back