Attn Mac guys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOODBUTCHER

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Ive got a "yard' sale here next weekend with about 50 old Macs on it, is there any particular model that is hard to find that any of you need. Let me know and ill see if he has one. Most are just parts saw, but he does have 20 or so running saws.

I just might have to run down there! I'm in Walthill, and Yahoo says it's 63.9 miles, but I bet it is more like 40! Any web link for a listing on what will be for sale? :)

Ill take a photo of the poster, shoot me a pm with your email and Ill send it to you. Its on North 11th st in Norfolk Next Fri and sat. His dad ran a repair shop of some sort.

if you see any SP125s, grab em, someone here will pay top dollar for em I'm sure.any porsches you find, send them this way. LOL.

How about some kind person snapping a few pic's of the Mc's as a group, i'm sure that we would love to see so many together proberly for they last group photo, ie "The class of 2005", could be it's title.

Mc Bob.

Somebody,on this site,had a picture of a pile of saws that were stacked like cord wood,several years ago.There had to be several hundred.I wish I could remember where it's at.

Back