Atv

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom Dunlap

Tom Dunlap

Addicted to ArboristSite
My ATV is used on almost every job that we do. ON the back I have a rig to haul brush and logs. The front end has been worked over too. The winch is tucked under the front rack, there is a t-shaped bollard for rigging welded to the center of the heavy duty bumper and there is a concrete filled counterweight that can be removed with two pins. If I had to give up machinery, I would give up my chipper before I would let go of my quad.

A couple of weeks ago I had to flop an eight inch diameter pine. When it was on the ground, I choked the whole tree and dragged it to the chipper in one piece. There was only two tiny twigs left to clean up and I didn't have to bust my back to move the tree.

Tom

Timothy Kasulin

Timothy Kasulin

ArboristSite Member
great ideas Tom have a small bucket loader I use that easily fits in most yards but i wonder if there is some sort of grapple I can use to fit the 3 point hitch do you know of any thing

sgreanbeans

sgreanbeans

Treeaculterologist
we used a gator, a riding mower and a zero tuen to do that stuff, however non ever produced great results, i think we will get a qaud this year

Latest posts