Auction For Tlandrum Of Wicked Worksaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chain $432.22---Brian22
quilt $450---Work Saw Collector
sugi bar $175---Definitive Dave
power match $160---DSS
syrup $85--- stihl livin
quilt book $45---Mastermind

We had a family GTG today telling them about this thread and Terry and Anna my uncle said put him in for 450.00 on the quilt so it is not me bidding if he was to win it will be his credit card paying Terry.

chain $432.22---Brian22
quilt $500--AKDoug
sugi bar $175---Definitive Dave
power match $170---Stephen C
syrup $85--- stihl livin
quilt book $50---Stephen C

Sometimes, well most of the time, I'm not the brightest light in the holler. Do I understand this right, that the auction winners will pay for their items by buying raffle tickets? Please don't hit me on the head. Sometimes I just don't understand stuff too well, probably from being hit on the head too much.

Sometimes, well most of the time, I'm not the brightest light in the holler. Do I understand this right, that the auction winners will pay for their items by buying raffle tickets? Please don't hit me on the head. Sometimes I just don't understand stuff too well, probably from being hit on the head too much.
That is the way I understood it.

I'm not running nothing, just trying to help a little.

We will end this auction at 8:00 PM Central Time on Sunday March 16th.

That will give the winners time to pay for their items by buying raffle tickets.

We've done a good thing here folks.....I'm proud to have played a small part in it.

We will end this auction at 8:00 PM Central Time on Sunday March 16th.

That will give the winners time to pay for their items by buying raffle tickets.

We've done a good thing here folks.....I'm proud to have played a small part in it.

Let me know when I need to have my end ready and I'll have it done.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I wish I were sleeping. I was hoping to be getting closer to being caught up . now I cant get to my bench for the saw repairs sitting in front of it. im taking the day off tomorrow and taking my youngest daughter crappie fishing.

I know this post is late Tlandrum,,,, Just wish I was closer, I would be glad to fix a few saws/trimmers/blowers/mowers for ya so you could get a little rest bro. Give Mrs. Anne & the Landrum girls my best Regards

Hey Randy!!!!! is $100. on the syrup to little to late???

Back