Awwwww crap.........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1Alpha1

1Alpha1

100% USDA Certified Abnormality-Free.
. AS Supporting Member.
After it got a bit warmer outside this morning, I was gonna go out to my garage and start up my saw.

But, I had a bunch of errands to get done, fell a bit behind in time, and completely forgot to start her up.

By the time I got home, I just wasn't in the mood any more.

Do you think it hurt it by not starting it up? :msp_razz:

Gologit

Gologit

Completely retired...life is good.
. AS Supporting Member.
After it got a bit warmer outside this morning, I was gonna go out to my garage and start up my saw.

But, I had a bunch of errands to get done, fell a bit behind in time, and completely forgot to start her up.

By the time I got home, I just wasn't in the mood any more.

Do you think it hurt it by not starting it up? :msp_razz:

I don't know...probably not. But I do know that a lot of people are fed up with reading pointless posts about you running, or not running, your saw in your garage.

Let us know when you cut some wood. Until then all the "me, me, look at me" posts are getting old.

struggle

struggle

Got stumps?
IF you run them in the garage and your garage is like mine your wife will be happy with that choice.

My smoke alarms are hardwired so if one goes off they all do:yoyo:

Dan_in_WI

Dan_in_WI

Master rocket surgeon
attachment.php

1Alpha1

1Alpha1

100% USDA Certified Abnormality-Free.
. AS Supporting Member.
I don't know...probably not. But I do know that a lot of people are fed up with reading pointless posts about you running, or not running, your saw in your garage.

Let us know when you cut some wood. Until then all the "me, me, look at me" posts are getting old.

You must have missed the 11pm news a week or so ago.

I dropped two pine trees with it. :msp_thumbup:

BTW.....Just trying to bring a little levity (look it up if you don't know what it means) to the forum.....at my expense.

I won't be doing that again!

Hard-ass!!

chadihman

chadihman

Addicted to ArboristSite

No whining??????????:hmm3grin2orange:

Anthony_Va.

Anthony_Va.

XPW Fan Club
I don't know about you guys, but I kinda look forward to the days that I don't have to start my saw. They're few and far between. Today was one of those days. :msp_thumbup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.