Baby gets a bonnet.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alderman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Ain't she sweet.

attachment.php

attachment.php

No it's not an April fool's joke and it doesn't get in the way at all.This set-up uses a huge filter that works very well and doesn't get clogged up with large debris and goes a long time before service.

This thread should be called baby gets a boob job. LOL. Thats what I thought of first when seeing the saw, but than again that is what is mostly on my mind.

Shin/echo folks are certainly a special breed. Wow, that thing is freaking huge. Air filter cover is larger than the cylinder. Husky fans are going to have cover envy.

I have one of those filters on my 488 and they work very well. Yes, you would think that it would be in the way, but it's really not. The filter is large enough that it doesn't require frequent cleaning. The only downside I have found with this setup is all of the laughs and stares you get when you take it out of the truck.:laugh:

I have one of those filters on my 488 and they work very well. Yes, you would think that it would be in the way, but it's really not. The filter is large enough that it doesn't require frequent cleaning. The only downside I have found with this setup is all of the laughs and stares you get when you take it out of the truck.:laugh:

You should see the stares people give you when you pull out a Mac 125 to cut your firewood with...

Most people at the woodlots just put their stuff away and leave when they hear that thing fire up... :)

Is that the new Jay-lo edition Shindaiwa?
I don't know why buy it kind of looks like Peg Bundy.

I don't think I'd pull it out of the truck until everyone left. lol

Latest posts

Back