Backyard Locust

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was not watching buck wheat. I got a email saying your stroking each other from arborsite.

why don't you go do what you do best and go scarf down a couple hundred twinkie's and finish off with a blowme sandwich. What's your bucket rated for fatass or really fatass. probably the really.

Damnit it's the 3 rd time I tried to watch this video and it's telling me that it cant find it can someone please repost it for me please , I just wanna watch the damn thing what's up are certain people blocked ?

why don't you go do what you do best and go scarf down a couple hundred twinkie's and finish off with a blowme sandwich. What's your bucket rated for fatass or really fatass. probably the really.

Well you know what you dumb two tooth hillbilly. I might be fat, but it could always be worse i could be you. You pea brained imbsole. When you really want to learn how to run that GCRS give me a call or send a carrier pidgen. I #### turds that are better at tree work then your dumb ass. Could you post another video so that everyone can laugh, well except your one friend. He will just keep stroken your ego.

Oh yeah, by the way. I went to go get some twinkie's but your woman already bought all of them up in the United states. On a good note. I heard your tractor trailer load of flour finally got threw customs. :rock:

Oh yeah, by the way. I went to go get some twinkie's but your woman already bought all of them up in the United states. On a good note. I heard your tractor trailer load of flour finally got threw customs. :rock:

That's a lot of rolling there, prolly could see it from space , maybe ! What are we talking about?

To be honest... I origianlly thought you were pretty good, becasue you cut those deep notches from the lift... then when I saw you over-pulled with the GRCS on that ash by the patio/deck, I thought you were seriously lacking, and just got lucky without really knowing why etc.. But after seeing this vid, I AM back to thinking you're good... (mostly)... there were definitely some things shown that haven't had much or any youtube play.. good style IMO.. we actually think a good bit alike in rigging and have a lot of confidence in our falling skills..

I think you guys are making too much out of this treework thing.. just saying.

It is funny to listen to though... :laugh:

2eatornot2eat you have no business typing about how fat somebody is when you are extremely over weight. Plug. Want a great laugh chump, how about you post a vid and I don't mean the vid of you scarfing back the twinkies.

hey if the wraptor can haul your fatass up a tree you should phone the maker and tell them that I can haul up a $hitload.

2eatornot2eat you have no business typing about how fat somebody is when you are extremely over weight. Plug. Want a great laugh chump, how about you post a vid and I don't mean the vid of you scarfing back the twinkies.

Why dont you just grow up a#####e

Your worse then AA, but at least he was funny to listen to, your just a idiot.

and your a fat clown in a fat suit being fat and bloated so stay off my thread!!!! LOSER. Come on and post a vid or can't you figure out how to do it......Really ..... Who's the real IDIOT

and your a fat clown in a fat suit being fat and bloated so stay off my thread!!!! LOSER. Come on and post a vid or can't you figure out how to do it......Really ..... Who's the real IDIOT

Actually I dont have time to play around and take video cause i am working (I know you dont understand what that is). Besides i dont need other men to stroke me and make me feel all warm and fuzy about being a hack.

Latest posts

Back