Backyard Locust

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 251955

New boots? or just never worked in? FAtass? yep that you. looking down like your scared and your 5 feet off the ground. I will tell you that NO good tree cutter has a 192. Just doesn't happen and if they do have one they don't tell people.

Just did. Here's another one. This is what real saws look like.

Someday when you start wearing big boy panties, maybe you can get yourself a real saw like this MS880. That is if your man enough to pick it up.

Got another question for you. Do you live / work in the ghetto? Looks that way by all the shacks in the videos.

attachment.php

I don't mind a 192 with a thin 14" bar... cuts alright for pruning.. course (4) 200t's ain't a bad way to go either..

Guess telling you 2 to grow up wouldn't help at this point..

still, if you can't see that there were some nice cuts in that video, its over your head...

I don't mind a 192 with a thin 14" bar... cuts alright for pruning.. course (4) 200t's ain't a bad way to go either..

Guess telling you 2 to grow up wouldn't help at this point..

still, if you can't see that there were some nice cuts in that video, its over your head...

I like my 192. It cuts nice, and is alot lighter when climbing.

As far as growing up, your right. I just cant stand people that think there all that and want to cut others down all the time.

There was some nice cuts.

As far as growing up, your right. I just cant stand people that think there all that and want to cut others down all the time.

Your a clown.

"its like watching two grown men stroke each other off." sound familiar . how would you know? maybe from experience....ya...... thought so tubby.. oh by the way if you were smart enough to look for it in my list I have 3120"s . That's plural. Means more than one.

he wants to start with talking about stroking off and this and that, this is suppost to be about the video not anything else. Trying to be funny and I stress TRYING. Hey aren't you the guy that liked it? figures!

Well you know what you dumb two tooth hillbilly. I might be fat, but it could always be worse i could be you. You pea brained imbsole. When you really want to learn how to run that GCRS give me a call or send a carrier pidgen. I #### turds that are better at tree work then your dumb ass. Could you post another video so that everyone can laugh, well except your one friend. He will just keep stroken your ego.

oh it was this one. ya pure genius right here. you wish you could do what I do but you can't so keep dreaming Porkchop. Opps someone's running to the fridge right now.

Latest posts

Back