Backyard Locust

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rickytree

Rickytree

Addicted to ArboristSite
View attachment 251987 Say are those acid wash or stone wash jeans? and whose the hack?

someone tell me that this isn't a hack........ are you freaking kidding me........ you are pathetic.......new boots.. belt looks like it never been used and a 12 or more foot lanyard......quite comical ......... you should be proud....... hack!!!!

Rickytree

Rickytree

Addicted to ArboristSite
What's to settle ...someone calling another person a hack........meanwhile look at him... talking about the house in my video's ........what does that have to do with anything..........just pathetic

treeclimber101

treeclimber101

UNCLE BUCK
I think he was telling a joke. At Eddie's expense. Like Paul, I got bored after a few minutes and the music did suck. The fux wrong with you Canadians? Couldn't find your Celine Dion cassette?

I don't know why I click on them and my iPad says it cant link to YouTube , but my YouTube account is activated ! Whatever #### me I guess , whatever ! I am over it :msp_angry:

treeclimber101

treeclimber101

UNCLE BUCK
All I ask is when someone puts a video they post the actual video to the post , then I can click the play button and check it out , but anyway I am busy anyway watching Gangland on a and e

2treeornot2tree

2treeornot2tree

Dont cry, just do it
so 2eatornot2eat are they acid wash? cuz they look real ghetto..

You keep saying about acid wash. Do you have a complex? I dont need fancy pants to climb trees. I actually know quite a few climbers that climb in jeans. See the difference is that our jeans are the proper size and arent hanging down around our ass like your ghetto jeans do.

Did you get that tractor trailer load of flour for you woman yet?

Last edited:
Rickytree

Rickytree

Addicted to ArboristSite
k clown... lets see a video tough guy ............... lets see these skillls .....oh your to busy cutting down pine trees right ......... it's a spruce MORON.......... No chainsaw protection meathead.....thats what I am talking about.......your the hack from way back.....asscrack......

2treeornot2tree

2treeornot2tree

Dont cry, just do it
k clown... lets see a video tough guy ............... lets see these skillls .....oh your to busy cutting down pine trees right ......... it's a spruce MORON.......... No chainsaw protection meathead.....thats what I am talking about.......your the hack from way back.....asscrack......

Chainsaw protection while climbing trees? whos the moron? that would be you.

Latest posts