Backyard Locust

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't visit this site often anymore and this kind of dribble is part of the reason. I find it kinda sad that this bs fest has taken place over such a timespan. Funny and sad that some dude from the internet you never met is on your mind so much. lol Ghetto and fat jokes is what it has come down to? Whats next trash talk about each others mother?

i don't visit this site often anymore and this kind of dribble is part of the reason. I find it kinda sad that this bs fest has taken place over such a timespan. Funny and sad that some dude from the internet you never met is on your mind so much. Lol ghetto and fat jokes is what it has come down to? Whats next trash talk about each others mother?

buzzkill alert

How many pages of this?

Wait, is Rickytree the ex partner too?

I hate when I miss an episode.

How did you guys end up hating on each other, anyway? I missed that part. Jarod seems like such a nice guy.. never expected to hear him so pissed!! lol.

quote"its like watching two grown men stroke each other off." that and calling me a hack. This coming from a guy that wear acid was jeans to work and doesn't think that chainsaw pants should be worn in a tree and calls a spruce tree a pine.......wow that adds up to a guy that has no business being in business. :bang:

quote"its like watching two grown men stroke each other off." that and calling me a hack. This coming from a guy that wear acid was jeans to work and doesn't think that chainsaw pants should be worn in a tree and calls a spruce tree a pine.......wow that adds up to a guy that has no business being in business. :bang:

Maybe a spruce is a pine around his parts .

doubt it. The problem is people saying very idiotic things when they are as dumb as they come. Trying to make themselves feel or look intelligent. I am done with the name calling and will respond in a civil or calculating manner. Comment on the video and leave the grade 3 antics out of it.

doubt it. The problem is people saying very idiotic things when they are as dumb as they come. Trying to make themselves feel or look intelligent. I am done with the name calling and will respond in a civil or calculating manner. Comment on the video and leave the grade 3 antics out of it.

Lol, you're starting to sound more whipped up and meek than murph (who's thread apparently died, lol), just saying. :laugh:

How many A$$holes can I tear up? done with it. I proved my point and that's that.

You didnt prove crap other then your a HACK! Its really funny that i posted some legitmate questions and all you could come back with is I am fat. I know i am fat, so what your mom still likes me. Funny thing is you mentioned IQ, well i bet i got you there too. Sorry just not your day. Can you post up some more videos so i can laugh myself to sleep.

Those people that call spruces, pines don't know what they are talking about. They are homeowners you blockhead. what questions? you haven't answered the question if they were acid wash yet?

Oh by the way you are suppost to wear chainsaw protection when in the tree. You don't know this......... really . actually it really doesn't surprise me.

Hack is wearing acid wash jeans anytime, calling a spruce a pine tree, not wearing saw protection, wearing spurs for trims, sound familiar? its like looking in a mirror!

I would like to hear these legitimate questions..........really all you came up with was flour jokes.........your freaking bipolar..and a complete numbskull.

Back