Bad Day...Tree House Demo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang Bounty Hunter, I was tryin to talk myself outta a tool bed, but everytime I see Ol Grumpy, just changes my mind back. That truck is SICK.

I was talkin bout picture of the tree house though. :) At first glance I thought maybe you put a tree into a house.

Foot update: It's sore, but not swollen. Limp a little, but can still work on it. I guess there are benefits to having a high pain tolerance...but drawbacks too...like the time I fell on a timber spike and it went clear through my left knee joint (it didn't hurt much, so I didn't go to the doctor...until three days later when the swelling and red streaks indicated I had cellulitis...and had started to go into Gangrene :mad: had a week hospital stay :mad: you don't make any money flat on yer back with I.V.s in both arms...)
I won't take any pain meds...not even asprin...they make my stomach sick, I would rather limp a bit than puke...:confused:

Take Care and Saw Safe

Bounty Hunter

haha, yeah there is definitely a stupid end on the pain-o-meter, my boss is in that range. My boss has a bad shoulder injury that has been operated on FOUR TIMES and is now classified as 75% loss in range of motion and SHE dealt with this injury for six months before finally going to the doctor, and she has the same policy with the pain meds. Imagine how I feel when I've got some ache or pain I want to mumble about and she's standing there, one tuff broad is all I can say, but you have to be smart about it and recognize a serious problem.:cheers:

Hope the foot heals fast. Boot full of squish always takes the fun out of a day.

Never chase a Husky, they looooooooooove that game. Next time, break out the snacks(stinky beef jerky) or lunch box and sit on the ground. Huskys seem to know how a trade works but they are crafty so keep an eye on things and roll up the truck windows.

Latest posts

Back