Baileys...steppin' it up...026 style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I am going to try and say this one more time and then I am done... either you get what I am saying or you don't.

In my original post there was one sentence that summed up what I was getting at. Something along the lines of I was unimpressed with any of his saws, and IF there was anything to impress me it was flooded out (Overshadowed) by his arrogance. I have seen alot of other post in this thread that the guys have stated "their opinion" which is great... but it was received much better.

Like I said yesterday, as well, I understand that my post was much more pointed.... So be it.

Andy... I don't give a #### what reputation everybody thinks I am trying to gain from this! Oh.....this has nothing to do with RS...... I can't spell that any clearer.

What everybody missed was the fact that I was stating what I thought. I NEVER said that Brad could not build a saw, nor did I ever say that I could build a saw... What I said was I thought that his "praise" and "arrogance" was over rated for the work (mufflers) and saws that I have seen.

To another question...this was not stemmed from this thread alone this is from watching, listening and reading....

If you are going to stand in the light and take the praise then you better expect to take some heat every once and a while as well.... This was some heat....

There are other builders out there that take way more time with their jobs and produce a much better product.... NOT saying that Brad won't do the same thing some day but right now IT'S not there, so I DON'T THINK HE IS AS GOOD AS THE PRAISE HE RECEIVES.....:chainsaw:

I understand what you are saying, but can't work out why you are saying it? If Brad is receiving undue praise (in your eyes) so be it, but direct your anger and frustration at those giving him praise (like myself).
You're saying Brad isn't the best saw builder out there which is fair enough, but I believe what you're trying to say is that Brad isn't the fastest saw builder out there. Big difference in the real world of money making work saws.
To be honest, I don't really want the fastest saw out there. I want one that starts, idles etc just like a stock saw, but pulls a heap harder. Exactly what Brad has done to my 7900. What I am trying to say he has delivered EXACTLY what I asked for (and more) so why wouldn't I think he does a good job? Like I mentioned, you made a big thing about using self tapping screws. They look neat and haven't come loose. In fact Brad's exhaust port looks better and neater than the factory one.
If I want to give him praise then that's my call and if he gets more business from my praise then all is good.
If you don't like it then go elsewhere and whine about it. There is constructive criticism and then there is a blatent attack on someone. You got pretty personal pretty quickly and Brad had every right to defend himself.
If he raped your pet dog or something I'd understand but you seemed to get wound up a bit quick considering it was a basic thread about saws???
I still can't work out why you opened up in attack mode with your first post but now you can't work out why you're on the receiving end.

Yada yada yada, blah blah blah. So on and so forth, more yada, more blah, etc. (Only much longer.)

You're right, I don't get what you're saying, I don't get why you're saying it. I've seen nothing from Brad over the years to back up one bit of what you're saying.

Seems maybe you saw something at a GTG somewhere that made you think badly of Brad. Well, get over it; certainly don't bring that stuff here.

At the bottom of this I see basically second hand jealousy. Seems you are trying to put Brad down because he dared to challenge your pet builders. If they're all that and a cup of coffee, they won't mind running their work against Brad.

So far every one of your specific criticisms has been answered by people who bought his work. They seem to be happy and it makes you look silly.

Mr. HE:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back