Bailey's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

314epw

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I guess I have been dealing with Bailey's for 2 years.I know I'm not one of there biggest customers.Well I got a defective part,which broke.Called baileys and they replaced that part plus the other parts that broke because of it!I think this is great.OK maybe,you can save a few $$ on the Internet but your not going to get the service that I just mentioned.In fact there are not too many people that give that type of service anymore ,period By the way their shipping is great also.I now will use Bailey's only!
Ed

Baileys

I agree, Curt is excellent for doing business with, unfortunately he does not carry everything so i have to buy at other places., which is to bad because i would shop here always.

doc

314epw said:
I guess I have been dealing with Bailey's for 2 years.I know I'm not one of there biggest customers.Well I got a defective part,which broke.Called baileys and they replaced that part plus the other parts that broke because of it!I think this is great.OK maybe,you can save a few $$ on the Internet but your not going to get the service that I just mentioned.In fact there are not too many people that give that type of service anymore ,period By the way their shipping is great also.I now will use Bailey's only!
Ed
Ed, are you talking about Bailey's that sponsors this site. They sell over the Internet. I just placed a small order last week with them.

Bailey's has always done right by me. I do not hesitate to refer other folks to them because I know they will be taken care of. Their paper catalogs are nice to look through in this age of everything being online. I feel like a kid in a toy store when the new ones come out. I use their woodsman pro chain since it holds up well for me. I am getting ready to head out to my woodlot where I will be using the 359 I bought from them last year.
:cheers:

Agreed, just got 2 more orders in.Christmas time you know, hehe my wife loves me so much to shop at Baileys over the internet too.
customer service is 2nd to none.
Was placing part of a order to cutters choice over the phone, but told them to never mind and ordered it all from Baileys. Cutters made me wait 10 mins to talk to someone, then every freaking item seemed to be discontinued. Done with cutters.

i have to say it to. i love to deal with Baileys, they are easy to talk to, they have fast shipping, and the mechanics are very knowledgeable and do everything they can to help, and even call you back when they say they will which is great.

I've been buying from Bailey's for a long time. I'm not a big-dollar customer but they treat me like I am. They run a business like it should be run and I hope they go on forever.

Me 2

:popcorn: I have to agree, their techs are first class and know their stuff,
I am glad to know they stood behind their products. I have been thinking about trying some of the woodsman Pro chain loops. Their prices are great. Ive bought a couple of Big Bore kits for my 460 mags from them and they are awesome. I will buy a couple for my 066's when thy come out in January.

Dean @ washinton Hot saw turned me on to them:clap: and I am glad he did

vancouver. i hate it. plan on moving in the next year or two.

let me know how the Baileys order works out. They have a few goodies my local sawdealer doesnt carry.

Will do. Where you gonna move to??? Im in Kamloops, love it. Spent 20yrs in Gibsons 10 in Terrace and a little in Kitsault!!!! Webs in my toes are slowly receeding form living on the coast. LOL
bob

I have had two issues with Bailey's and both handled very well. The first was a new guy tried to pull an order from the wrong warehouse. They tried to pull my 42" bar from Tennessee where it isn't stocked. One phone call and it was taken care of. Then the chain loops I ordered were one link short, and they offered to take the chains back, I just asked for a couple of links and connectors. Got it out immediately. All other orders were flawless. Two goofs on one order, but the service to get it right was incredible. Been very happy with their chain too.

They have my business when local just doesn't make sense. Usually milling related/long bar stuff.

Mark

Back