Bandit 200+

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toddppm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Must be my lucky year. Please be on the lookout for a newer Brush Bandit 200 +. It is very clean, Yellow, has the hydraulic lift cylinder and wide tray on back.
There are a couple things together that will make it stand out more than any other- 1 of my guys on a stupid day stuck the lock pin in the cutter wheel lock position while it was running so the steel tubing where the pin goes is bent big time- no he didn't get hurt. I'm sure this is the only one in existence like this.
Also the end of the chute is bent up, easily fixed though and 1 of the engine guards is bent to the side somewhat.

Just found out, it's been gone a few days from No.Va. , please keep an eye out.

Yes it does suck quite a bit...

Forgot another telling item that would stand out is that it has the 1 ft. tongue extension on the pintle.

No news...but I've been checking this thread with wishful thinking everyday:D

It was insured, I'm demoing a 1290 XP this week, maybe check out a smaller one also soon.

100 lbs. of 12 1/2 ga. fence wire

Hey, let me know also if you see anyone with a 100 lb. roll of 12 1/2 ga. high tension fence wire stolen on or about 5/15/08. Check anyone out who is busy fencing in his sheep or cows.

If I found your chipper

It would likely be unhealthy if I found your chipper as I might feel like shooting the man/women who stole the thing. Please note that I am politically correct. lol

Latest posts

Back