bandmill blade sharpening

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elliott

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Can somebody refer a blade sharpening service to me, please? I've tried Google and I didn't get anything. I also tried searching the archives here and I didn't get anything. I have Norwood blades, but Norwood doesn't resharpen them. I know Woodmizer has a good resharpening service, but they only take Woodmizer blades. I only have a few sharp blades left, so I need to get something lined up for resharpening. Thanks.

I use U-cut located in Jamesville NY. They sell Lenox blades but they will sharpen Norwood blades as well. I have been using the Lenox Wood Master blades and have seen no difference compared to the Norwood blades. The Lenox blades are $10 cheaper. U-cut’s contact information is 1800 952 8288 & www.u-cut.com . Try contacting Lenox for someone closer to you. Good luck.

You might want to give Cooks sawmill a call. They have a resharp service and will also look to see if there's anyone in your area that has one of their sharpeners that you can call. Using someone local would save a lot on shipping costs.

I've also used Coleman's and they do a good job at a competitive price.

Let me know if you have trouble finding their numbers and I'll post them.

Thanks for the referrals. I think I'll give U-Cut and Suffok a call. I like both of their websites, especially all of the info on the Suffolk site.

I Googled "Coleman resharpening", but I didn't see anything pertaining to bandmill blades. Maybe you know a website?

Thanks again.

If any of you guys have had diping and diving problems please reply to my post !
Sorry about the hijack! :)

Thanks for the referrals. I think I'll give U-Cut and Suffok a call. I like both of their websites, especially all of the info on the Suffolk site.

I Googled "Coleman resharpening", but I didn't see anything pertaining to bandmill blades. Maybe you know a website?

Thanks again.

Sorry for the delayed response.

Coleman Sawmill Supply
1-800-459-4626
Orleans, Indiana

Cooks Saw Manf, LLC
1-800-473-4804
Newton, Alabama
www.cookssaw.com

Back