Bandsaw mill plans??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VT-Woodchuck

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I have been back and forth on buying a bandsaw sawmill. I like my Woodbug but ...... To make a long story short, I have the opportunity to have a local tech college build me a bandsaw sawmill.:clap: All I have to do is supply the ideas (plans) and money for parts. I am looking for input on GOOD, practical plans. I started with the idea of a Linn Mill kit, but that's too easy for them, they want plans and then we will modify, improve, change, suck up money.....
TIA

Kit

Have you looked at Rails bandsaw he made? Do a search, there was a huge detailed thread on it. He got the plans from some guy in Alaska I think. He used tires for the wheels that the band runs on.

Hi Guys,
I have been back and forth on buying a bandsaw sawmill. I like my Woodbug but ...... To make a long story short, I have the opportunity to have a local tech college build me a bandsaw sawmill.:clap: All I have to do is supply the ideas (plans) and money for parts. I am looking for input on GOOD, practical plans. I started with the idea of a Linn Mill kit, but that's too easy for them, they want plans and then we will modify, improve, change, suck up money.....
TIA

Kit

I have very detailed plan's for a tire bansawmill , if you want a copy just pm me . Cheer's MM

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back