Bar, chain and front handle needed for 024.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawn Masters

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
anyone got these 3 items for an 024 they're willing to part with? Mine needs em.

I need a 16" .325 pitch bar, .050 gauge. I think I have a chain, but it would be nice to have one that comes with the bar if possible. And I need a front handle. Thanks.

Last edited:
oldsaw-addict said:
anyone got these 3 items for an 024 they're willing to part with? Mine needs em.

I need a 16" .325 pitch bar, .050 gauge. I think I have achain, but it would be nice to have one that comes with the bar if possible. Thanks.

You say you need 3 items but then just mention a bar and possible chain. What else ?

Bill

The front handle is a necessary item, without it, my saw is a useful as an 090 with no bar.

Knot Whole said:
Bill G, try :Eye: /\ :Eye: the title of the thread (Bar, chain, and front handle needed for 024.). The quote that you included has the message in the post, but not the title.

I did overlook the title. That was my oversight. I read the post and did not see 3 parts listed since I have piles of parts I figured I would see what else was needed. No swearing was needed.

Bill

bcorradi said:
Bill,

Your overlooking again. I don't see where anyone was swearing. Try replacing Knot Whole's artwork with "looking at" and then read it again.
Brad

Well then why use "artwork" ?

If we could please, get back to the topic at hand. I need a handlebar, bar and chain.
Thank you.

Well to get back on the topic. I assume you are looking for a non-Stihl bar then since I do not remember Stihl producing a .050 gauge .325 bar. If you are wanting a .325, .063 then I should have both a new bar and chain. The new bar would be Oregon the new chain would be Stihl. As for used bars for teh 024 I have many. I am sure there is a 16", .325, .063 but I can assure you I do not have one that is .050. Also if you are dead set on .050, .325 chain I have a box of 18" Oregon loops that can be shortened. As for the front handle there are a ton of handles around here but I doubt I can find one for a 024 as most are for the 044,046,066, and 088.

On another note I will send you a PM regarding the other item you agreed to purchase as I would like to get it shipped out.

Bill

Latest posts

Back