Bar & Chain Oil on Sale..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iska3

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I just received the new flyer and Menards in Minnesota has Bar & Chain oil for $4.99 a Gallon.. Looks like the sale is from Feb 14th through Feb 28th.. This is the same stuff we picked up a few months ago.. I believe it's all season.

I don't have a menards near nor a TSC. Myi usual has been Wal Mart at around $10 gal but all I have seen thee is quarts that added up would be $16 a gal. Bought a gal of Stihl at the dealers $14. I go through a couple gallons a year so the while the cost hurts when buying it, it ain't so bad over a 6mo period. Does bother the Scotsman in me though.

I'll google for a Menards in the asrea and if one is in a 50-60 mile radius I will stock up!
Harry K

Shucky darn! No Menards anywhere on this side of the country. Googled aroundon various big box stores and finally tried Wally World. Yep, they still carry the stuff I have been using for over 40 years at 7.97/gal. I might have to order some and if so I'll buy a couple cases.

Harry K

Latest posts

Back