Bark up or down?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you stack your firewood?

• All bark down

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • All bark up

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • Half and half

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • I dont even pay attention

Votes: 56 56.0%

• Total voters
All my tarps end up on the roof of my house...

I get sick of hearing the kids ##### when they get wet when it rains

Damn kids, they need everything in life... I provide a roof over their heads and they still #####

Hell, yor kin sound like ingrates! Tell 'em they're lucky to have wheels on the house !
Some folks just want too much .
I remember that when I was a kid and needed a plate in my head . We were poor , but my folks took care of me . And even though we were poor,they made sure that it was at least paper .

That's the same and exact thing Mass whine guy said of me !
Oh yeah , ...... Dss your suggestion to go out on the interstate naked to pick up bulls was just strange .

I said truckstop bonehead, not interstate. No wonder you have a plate in your head.

Wish i was rich, I would hire someone to stack all my wood and wouldn't care how they stacked it. But *sigh* i'm not so i'll keep stackin it and #####in about it. What really pisses ya off is when all of it falls over after it's stacked.

Well , jeez , it's not like I speak canadian every day ! That , and all your messages were metric !

Wtf does "it puts the lotion on my udders " mean ?

It means get handy to that there stump. You'll figure it out.

Wish i was rich, I would hire someone to stack all my wood and wouldn't care how they stacked it. But *sigh* i'm not so i'll keep stackin it and #####in about it. What really pisses ya off is when all of it falls over after it's stacked.

I'm gonna go with stacking firewood perpendicular to the slope for $400, Mr Trebek.

Just got in from stacking 200 cords and I'm pissed. Seems I got some reject pallets. They are only 3 1/2 " tall. Now my stacks aren't level at the top, there off by almost a full inch!

Probably have to pull them up. Check the "Trading Post" tomorrow Reject pallets for sale 1/2 price + shipping.

:mad:

Just got in from stacking 200 cords and I'm pissed. Seems I got some reject pallets. They are only 3 1/2 " tall. Now my stacks aren't level at the top, there off by almost a full inch!

Probably have to pull them up. Check the "Trading Post" tomorrow Reject pallets for sale 1/2 price + shipping.

Be careful, At yer age stacking two sticks could be bad.

Get well soon Uncle Muffs woodpile.

Who cares about bark up or down.

The important question is do you stack wood left to right, right to left, half and half or you don't even notice?
And when forming a holzhausen thingy should I go go clockwise or counter clockwise? Maybe someone should start a new poll.

So many deep thoughts I never would have pondered if I had not found AS. :msp_razz:

The important question is do you stack wood left to right, right to left, half and half or you don't even notice?
And when forming a holzhausen thingy should I go go clockwise or counter clockwise? Maybe someone should start a new poll.

So many deep thoughts I never would have pondered if I had not found AS. :msp_razz:

Buy a mingo , a moisture meter and the optional timber jack . Your quest will be complete .
OOHHMMM !

Buy a mingo , a moisture meter and the optional timber jack . Your quest will be complete .

OOHHMMM !

Tarps. You forgot tarps. For the love of god don't forget the tarps.

How else are you gonna be able to come here and ask 'why is my wood moldy?'

Latest posts

Back